- When I view the pdf version of a digital form, I am seeing an error, a login page, or something else on the form that would indicate that the pdf wasn't created correctly.
Re-create the pdf (if you can)
If the file was created from a digital form, the pdf may simply be corrupted or wasn't originally generated correctly. In that case...
- Click on edit pencil icon to open the form in editing mode. (Or, if you are viewing from the patient's file history, click on the dropdown arrow next to the file, then on the edit option.)
- Click "Save and Close."
- Attempt to view/download the newly created pdf
If, after going through the above steps, you are still unable to download the file, please contact your system administrator, and let them know the following information:
- Does this appear to be an issue affecting multiple (or all) files, or just a specific file?
- Have you been able to download this file before?
- Please also provide identification information (patient name, service id, file name, etc.)