- I have been able to log into the HealtheFirst system before but am no longer able to access the system.
- (or) I deleted my Google Authenticator app and can no longer log in.
- (or) I am trying to log in from a new device and am unable to.
- (or) I am logging in and being logged back out.
- Type https://solution.healthefirst.com into the address bar (or click on the link).
- If you are already authorized, you will be brought to your dashboard. If you are not, you will be directed to the login page.
Reset your password
- Go to https://solution.healthefirst.com
- From the login page, click "Forgot your password?" in order to send the request link to your email.
- After receiving the email, click the link, and reset your password.
- After resetting your password, return to the login page, and enter your email address and new password.
- You should reach a screen that has instructions for how to setup your Google Auth token.
- Open your Google Authenticator app
- Click on the edit pencil in the upper right corner of the screen
- Select your HEF account and click Delete (confirm the removal)
- Click the checkmark in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click the plus icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click "Scan barcode" and scan the barcode on the screen
Enter the Google Auth 6 digit code into HEF ("Authentication Code")
- Click "Authenticate"
If, after going through the above steps, you are still unable to log into the system, please contact your system administrator, and let them know the following information:
- Have you been able to login from this machine/device/browser before?
- What device are you attempting to login from?
- What browser are you attempting to login from?