- A new backend billing framework has been built to better accommodate multiple billing cycles for the same service as well as multiple payments for each invoice. Impactful changes to the billing process have been highlighted below:
- With the new framework, claims and invoice billing have been combined into a single "Billing" page. Where staff used to go to Reimbursements, Billings, or Invoices, they can now simply go to Billing.
- On the new Billing page, the billing stage (New, Billed, Paid, etc.) have been moved to a dropdown list at the top of the filters menu. This change will prevent unnecessary list updates from occurring and allow staff to choose the stage as a part of the filtering process.
- Also on the new Billing page, the edit process has been updated to provide direct options for moving services and invoices between billing stages. When selecting "Edit," staff will be able to directly choose where they should be moved to, and will be prompted to add the specific information necessary to accommodate. Additionally billing related fields have been isolated form the general service editor and staff will see the available edit options from the menu. All of this was done to simplify the editing process by making it more specific and direct.
- When claims are downloaded from the system, the related services will now be updated with the billed/issued date, and those services will move to the Issued stage automatically.
- Billing rates have been updated, and the "Is Invoiced" option has been removed, as invoices will be generated for all billing needs, including claims processing. Please use the Billing Group option to categorize rates for your billing team.
- Service groups statuses have been fixed so that their status is accurately reflected in cases where n/a options exist.
- Ticket notification emails have been updated so that the link is accurate, even in cases where no message was added.
- A bug was found and fixed where non-administrators were unable to filter the staff list.
- Staff will now be added as care managers automatically in instances where they are creating a client and do not have the "assign to all" permission.
- Emails (.eml) were added as valid attachment types.
- An update was made to the Replacement and Void edi exports, so that previous claim numbers are utilized properly.
- A bug was fixed that was preventing some users from accessing the organization's edit page.
- An edge case was identified where a service wouldn't load due to a deleted activity being associated with it. This has been fixed..
- A bug was fixed that was preventing the EVV prompt to appear, even when the service was scheduled for "today."
- Some backend work was done to activity custom fields in order to provide a performance boost.
- "No Activities" will now be hidden on services when details are set to be compressed.
- An update was made to service fields so that a custom header can be made for the field section.
- Replacement and Void options have been added to the Reimbursement page to support the respective claims submission processes.
- Ticket email notifications were updated to be triggered in any of the following situations:
- A few minor UI tweaks were made.
- An update was made to the billing logic to better handle x12 conversions.
- Staff can now get directions to a service quickly, through the context menu (right-click on a service from the Service List or Calendar) or through the service view by clicking on the address. When accessing from a mobile device, swipe left on a service in the Service List to get directions in your native maps app (make sure your browser is not blocking pop-ups).
- An update was made to the service launcher menu so that it stays on top of any other elements.
- An update was made to the EVV logic to better handle the "automatic check-in" setting.
- A minor update was made to the service window to prevent any conflicts between the default "Details" header for service fields and an initial service field that's a "title."
- A bug was fixed where it was possible to to accidentally "double add" an activity.
- A large number of New Choices Waiver and SAS forms have been updated to their latest versions.
- "Get Directions" has been added to the context (right-click) menu for services.
- The EVV "check in" prompt has been updated to only show when the staff assigned to the service is the viewer, and it is the day that the service is scheduled for. If another member views the service, the service is viewed on a day it's not scheduled for, or the service isn't scheduled the pop-up will not appear. In those cases, though, the "Check In" button will still be present at the bottom of the page.
- The descriptions for several settings were updated to make them more understandable for new users.
- An issue was resolved where the service calendar required two clicks in order to change the view.
- A bug was found and fixed that was causing an error on the facility and staff role pages.
- EVV logic was updated so that the pop-up prompt will only appear if for the staff member assigned to the service.
- A number of performance updates were made throughout the application.
- A bug was fixed where the default case was not being set appropriately for new plan deployments and new tickets created by clients.
- Further performance improvements were made to the client and service lists.
- Saved filters were moved from a backend process to a frontend process and are now stored in browser cookies.
- The "created at" time and date is now formally recorded for
- Added "Overall Status" to the service group search as a possible result column.
- Further updates were made to the email-to-ticket import process to improve the handling of embedded images from various sources.
- A few performance related updates were made to the client list, to improve the load time.
- The "Date Added" will now be displayed in service activities.
- An update was made to the number of rows returned on each page of results in the Ticket Search in order to better handle large searches.
- Updates were made to the email-to-ticket import process to better handle certain types of embedded images, which were not always able to be displayed within a ticket.
- A new form was added to the common library: PSH Assessment.
- Custom fields have been added to the History tab for tickets.
- A bug was fixed where a service wouldn't load in certain situations where associated activities had been deleted or were otherwise inaccessible.
- "Case Name" was added as a results option for the service group search.
- Grouping was added to the "Assign Service to Service Group" dialog, which should better organize groups that are in progress versus those that are completed.
- A bug was fixed relating to ERP environments where the "Bill To Alternate Clients" was not enabled.
- A bug was fixed that was causing all new billing rates to be invoiceable in ERP environments. Now, non-billable rates can be created successfully.
- A bug was fixed where a client's profile would fail to load after being updated to a status that doesn't have a valid default billing rate.
- A Configuration setting was updated to allow for more control over the details of a list item (most specifically a service's details), by adding an option to better separate details by activity, where applicable.
- An update was made to archive any active billing trackers for a client when they are moved to an inactive status. This aligns their functionality with open cases, which also close. Note: Users may need to refresh the page in order to see the updates in the UI.
- An update was made to service group notifications to ensure that deleted groups aren't included.
- A bug was fixed where "file" custom fields were saving correctly but an error message was still appearing.
- In instances where more than 4 progress tracking bars are present for a client, on services and service groups, a button has been added that will allow staff to show/hide the bars to better utilize the screen space.
- A bug was identified and fixed where custom field substitutions were not being made correctly in Reimbursement exports.
- A workflow was added to address situations where a user has dropped offline after completing a service. In cases where the system cannot reach the server in order to save a service, a new button will appear, allowing staff to download a password-protected, encrypted version of the service. For more information, please see this tutorial.