- Is there data we want to capture that isn't already part of the client profile?
- Is it better to capture extra data in a custom field, or should we simply use the Notes field?
Use the standard HealtheFirst interface to enter client custom fields (Clients > [dropdown] > Custom Fields > Create New Custom Field). Please keep the following in mind:
- As with all manual entry options, this can be slightly labor intensive if there are a large number of fields required for your organization. However, there are typically only a few custom fields, if any, and manual entry provides the quickest and most reliable way for you to enter data.
- Typically the "Reimbursement EDI Field" is going to be left blank unless otherwise directed by a HealtheFirst support representative.
- Keep in mind that custom fields can be drag-dropped to be reordered.