While service plans provide the ability to template a repeatable series of events, sometimes more flexibility is required in which case a recurring follow up may be the best option. This allows a staff member to quickly create a single follow up or series of recurring follow up services that will be linked to the original.
All permissions are granted through [Navigation Menu] > Staff > Roles.
- Services > Deploy Follow Up: Allows staff to create a single follow up service to an existing service.
- Services > Deploy Follow Up (Recurring): Allows staff to create a recurring series follow up service to an existing service.
Deploying a Follow Up
- When viewing an existing service, staff will be able to click "Follow Up" in the bottom toolbar. (If they have permission to deploy a recurring follow up as well, this button will provide access to a short menu where they can select "Single" to create a single follow up service),
- Staff will then be brought to a new service with the following properties mapped over from the original service: staff, location, case, billing rate, and service group (if applicable). They will also notice a "Plan" tab on the right side that will give them access to the original service.
- Staff can update, schedule, or complete the service as they would any other service.
- When viewing an existing service, staff will be able to click "Follow Up" in the bottom toolbar. (If they have permission to deploy a single follow up as well, this button will provide access to a short menu where they can select "Recurring" to create a series of follow up services),
- A dialog box will appear where staff can select the recurring details that they require.
- Due/Schedule will appear based on the organization's configuration, and are intended to be used to schedule the first instance of the follow up series. These dates and times will be used as the basis for the entire series.
- Recurring details can then be set in regards to the number of instances, and when those instances occur.
- The form ends with a series of "Copy ..." checkboxes. When checked, these details will be copied from the original service into each of the recurring services.
- Click "Create Services" to create the full recurring series.
- Staff will still be viewing the original service at this time, but should now see the "Plan" tab on the right side with a listing of each of the follow up services.