Reminders are not designed to pop-up a notification at 3:20pm to remind a user to do something, but are more about daily management. They will appear in the Dashboard on the day they are scheduled to help remember regular tasks, check-ins, and follow-ups that need to be done on that day. (Reminders in the past, that have not been deleted, will also appear.)
If you are looking to setup more universal reminders, take a look at the "Reminder Days" configuration option for client custom fields.
Setup & Configuration
No setup is required. Reminders are enabled for all users.
Creating a Reminder
- In the navigation menu, find the "New Service" button and click the dropup arrow to the right. This will contain a list of service groups, as well as a "Personal" section which will have an option for a Reminder. Click on "Reminder."
- In the resulting dialog box, enter the date for the reminder and the message you would like to appear.
- Click Save.
- Reminders will appear in the Dashboad when they are active (the date is "today" or in the past).
- Click on the trash can icon to the right of the reminder to delete that reminder.
- Click on "View All" in the top right of the Reminders section to view future reminders.