Modified on: Wed, Jun 1, 2022 at 5:48 AM
- A number for keyboard shortcuts were added to various pages within HealtheFirst. For a comprehensive list, please click here to view our kb article on the subject.
- Tickets can now be merged together. The "Merge" button will close the current ticket, and merge it into the chosen ticket. The two will be linked through a hyperlinked message in the body of each ticket.
- A couple of new, optional, dashboard widgets were added to the system including list of recently visited pages and recently updated service groups. These can be enabled from the Configuration page.
- Activity color coding has been added. From the activity configuration, administrators can now select a background color, which will serve as the color of the activity in a service and, based on a few other factors, can be used to color the service in several list and calendar views as well.
Updates & Bug Fixes
- Logic was added to increase the visibility of saved/unsaved changes on services and service groups. In both, a check will be performed periodically and the "saved" status will be reflected in the Save button in the footer.
- The "delete activity" confirmation message was updated to include custom field related details, when applicable, in order to better inform the staff member deleting the activity.
- Several updates were made to the service and service group searches in order to prevent duplicating saved searches, and ensure all filters from saved searches save and load correctly.
- The service summaries on the pending approval list was updated to include a full list of service details, which should help admins approve more quickly.
- Filters were also added to the pending approval list in order to help in cases where there are a lot of services to approve.
- A number of small updates were made to the reimbursement reconciliation process, which should better handle instances where services were denied.
- A configuration option was added to format time in 12 hour or 24 hour time. This can be found on the Configuration page as a system-wide setting.
- A number of additional, but minor, updates and fixes were introduced, mostly related to custom field functionality.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.