Modified on: Mon, May 2, 2022 at 7:57 AM
- Invoices are now available in all HealtheFirst implementation types. Simply set a billing rate to "Is Invoiced" and an additional "Invoices" option will appear in the navigation bar underneath "Reimbursements."
- Furthering the above, HealtheFirst now offers a Stripe integration, where you can connect your accounts and allow clients/patients to log into their portal and pay their invoices directly. Click here for more information.
- There is now a "Follow Up" option available on all services allowing the services to be connected via a magic plan. This means that there will be a "Plan" tab in the right column of the services allowing users to view other, linked services that were created using the follow up button.
- Dependent fields were added as an option for custom fields. Using this new logic, a field can be set to only display if a specific value is selected in a previous field. For example, Textbox #7 can be set to only display if A is selected in Dropdown #1.
- A "Print" option can now be found on client profiles. This will take the client's profile and convert it into a printer-friendly layout that can be used as an exportable facesheet for providing client information to third-parties.
Updates & Bug Fixes
- A billing rate option was added to bill all services with that rate under a single line item when billing via reimbursements. This was created specifically for the T2024 use case for New Choices Waiver clients, but may be applicable to other cases as well.
- An issue was found and resolved where case-based default billing rates were not being set correctly.
- A number of minor bug fixes were put in place over the course of the month upon several log reviews.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.